Introduce My Self

     
       Hello friends.
introduce my name, Pradinasya Sukma Nur alisya. usually called Nasya. I went to SMA 27JAKARTA, I was from class XI IPS3 and now I was in class XII ips4. actually very sad because they have to part with friends who were in the previous class.

        In this new school year we have to learn from home alone because there is still a corona virus or covid-19. learning at home through online. sad actually because they have to do learning from home, even though teachers and students have tried to learn well but in my opinion still not optimal.
       In the current semester in English there are many projects, it looks like English projects are very fun, and provide learning. in English lessons my teacher always gives different projects so that we are not bored.
        What I expect in this semester is to be better or diligent in doing the work unlike the previous semester. I will also try to improve my grades so that when I graduate from high school I will be able to get a job easily.

Comments

Popular Posts