Plannig 2021

 Assalamualaikum
Hi, how are you?
I hope it's okay, because now there is still a Covid-19 pandemic.
The year has just changed, now is 2021. In the previous year I learned many lessons, and there are still hopes that have not yet been realized.
Well now the years have changed as I changed things for the better. This year I hope to become a better and more useful person for everyone, and increase worship. Hopefully the Covid-19 pandemic problem will be resolved soon so that we can all carry out activities more effectively. in this year I will also graduate from school and will leave middle school. and when I graduate I want to be in the army. I've prepared everything and I'm still trying. I want to be proud of my parents and my loved ones.
the point is in the new year people can be better than before :)
so here it is the hope and planning that I prepared.

may be useful.
waalaikumsalam

Comments

Popular Posts