My holiday🌈

 

  

            On vacation during school I went to several tourist attractions in Jakarta and I also went to my grandmother's place in Madison. I went alone on my train in Madison for a week. I accompanied my grandmother to a place in Madison. I also bought it by my grandmother hahaha. very happy. even though when I returned to Jakarta my grandmother was very sad.

          After returning home I also vacation with my best friend to several places one of them I vacation to one of coffee. because on holiday my friend named salsa is having a birthday too. we while celebrating.
after my friend's birthday i was also my birthday was given a surprise too.

         vacation with my best friend is very fun because we are different schools so we told a lot. happy to be on vacation with them. laughter also exists. would really miss to gather again.


         

Comments

Popular Posts